Sual Kuchi Silkroute Resort School trip




Hello again everyone. Nice to meet you once again. Today, I want to talk about how was the Sual Kuchi Silkroute Resort school trip. On February 20th or 19th, I saw a PDF of going to Sual Kuchi Silkroute Resort school trip. It said that we have to give the fee and amount of money and interested parents may join with their ward. I really wanted to go. My parents said that, we will plan to go there. The date for class 1 to 3 was at 27th of February. Now I am promoting to class 4 though. This time it would be offline. Parents with their ward should reach the school at 8:00 AM and the bus would leave at 8:30 AM sharp. After all my final exams, I had a fever and cold. I had no idea that I could go to the school trip. I asked my friends that would they go to the school trip before I had my fever and they said they couldn't go. My friend Agasthya was in Gouripur, my friend Darsheeni will go to Chennai and my friend Aakshi also couldn't go to the school trip. 


Finally my friend Anahita Gogoi replied that she would go to the school trip. Then when I was having a fever, I was just so upset. Then, I went to my maternal grandparent's house. My father then checked in the group that it was postponed to 6th of March. I was happy because my fever would go away and there is nothing to worry about. But, my father did not give the fee so the Google Forms were closed. But my class teacher, Sagarika mam, then asked my father would they come. My father said yes.  Then, we finally went to Sual Kuchi on 6th of March. I sat with my friend. There we had lots of fun. All the children attended games and parents also attended many games and dances. But my parents did not. My friend Anahita and I attended Housie and other games and dances. At breakfast, I ate a bread with jam and some butter on it and I also ate puris with vegetable gravy. At lunch, I ate rice, pulauv, chicken, vegetables and paneer with paneer gravy and at snack time I ate french fries and a mango juice.


My friend Anahita and I also sang a song of our favourite cartoon. After sometime, It was time to go back to school. Then I went back home and uploaded the video on my youtube Channel Mrirani's Life. It started on 13th of May 2021. I hope you loved this amazing school trip and also, please subscribe to my channel Mriani's Life. BYEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of the Session 2022-23(Class 4 edition)

My 10th Birthday Party