My 10th Birthday Party

 




Hello everyone! Welcome back! Today I am writing about my 10th Birthday Party.

My birthday was on 2nd January as you all you know.  I turned 10 this year. We had done a grand birthday celebration. I celebrated my birthday in the club house at my society. I invited my friends, family and relatives. 

I woke up at about 8:30a.m in the morning on the day of my birthday. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, took a bath, wore neat clothes and had breakfast. After that I watched a few episodes of my favorite cartoon (My Little Pony). Then I started a few clips for my birthday video and after that we went to a temple near my maternal uncle's house to pray. I also played with my toddler cousins Mohua and Nishidha there. 

After praying, we ate some food there and went home. My parents and I then went to see the decorations at the club house and It is was very beautiful! After that we ate lunch and I took a rest for sometime. After some time we again went to the club house to check on the cake. It was just like how I wanted it to be. It was a Rainbow Dash cake (a pony's name from my favorite cartoon) which is based on the theme of my favorite cartoon My Little Pony.

After that we again went home and took some rest before the party. We have to go for the party at 6:00p.m. At about 5:30p.m we started to get ready. I ate some biscuits and drank milk and got dressed. I wore a white top and a yellow sweater decorated with flowers on top of it, blue jeans and white with purple stiped shoes. I also made my hair by adding some beautiful clips and a hairband. I have also done a little bit of makeup to make my face look good.

We reached the clubhouse at about 6:06p.m. The helpers placed the return gifts on the stage while I wanted to grab a cup of tea to boost my energy before the party. There was already someone at the party so I did not get bored and I played with them. My friends and family came soon and we all had the best time. I played with my friends and my cousin Tathagataa. We played hide and seek and other fun games and took pictures with them. After some time I ate food with my cousin but my friends were already done eating, so I decided I should also eat with my cousin. I ate rice, butter chicken, paneer with paneer gravy and carrots and cucumber.

After sometime my school friends went to their homes and my society friends went to their flats and we took couple of pictures with our family. 

It was about 12:00 in the midnight and my family also went to their homes. My parents and I took all the gifts and some of the cake to our flat and we cleaned ourselves and slept.

If you want to see my 10th Birthday Party Video, Search for Mrirani's Life in You Tube and don't forget to like and subscribe. Bye for now!

THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sual Kuchi Silkroute Resort School trip

The End of the Session 2022-23(Class 4 edition)