DPS Guwahati Carnival 2022



Hello Everyone! Welcome Back!

Today I will be writing about the DPS Guwahati Carnival 2022.

The DPS Guwahati Carnival was held on 18th and 19th of December 2022. (last year). I came on 18th. I was a part of a keyboard band performance. 

We have done a lot of practice for the carnival performance while the volunteers had to help the teachers decorate their stalls. Some of my friends were selected in dance performance for the carnival while most of them were volunteers. The volunteers and the performers had to come to school on Saturday also for the decorations and one final rehearsal and the students who are not a part of volunteering nor performing should stay home on that day.

I was a performer and I was practicing for the keyboard band performance which will be held on 18th. There were not only keyboard players. There were also guitar players and singers for vocal, but many of us were keyboard so it called a keyboard band and I was a keyboard player.. We played a song called the Final Countdown by Europe. We kept our keyboards at the school itself when we were done practicing.

The day went on like that and finally the day of the carnival has arrived.

I was very excited on the day of carnival. I wore a white frock and white leggings for the performance. I went to school with my parents. I brought my keyboard stand and new batteries because it was needed for the performance and the old batteries in my keyboard was about to die so that was the reason I brought new batteries for the performance.

My performance starts at 10:00a.m and I reached school at about 9:50a.m but it did take a lot of time to set our keyboards and other microphones and Bharatnatyam performance was also going on before that so ultimately it started at about 10:30a.m. We then played the Final Countdown and everyone loved it. 

I went to go play some games in some of the stalls and I also played games in my stall too. I won a Pin the Tail on the Donkey game in one of the game stalls and got a small teddy as a prize. After that we went to the food stalls to eat something because we got hungry. We then took a couple of pictures and went home.

I did not go to the carnival the next day (on 19th) but I did get a message by my class teacher in the class group and she said that our stall won first prize (best stall award)!!!!! I was very happy to know that. It was all because of my hard working teachers and friends who made the stall look amazing! 

I love DPS Carnival. I hope we will have another carnival soon!

If you want to see my DPS Guwahati Carnival video on You Tube, here is the link given below:

https://youtu.be/UrOALb-CsK0




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sual Kuchi Silkroute Resort School trip

The End of the Session 2022-23(Class 4 edition)

My 10th Birthday Party