My Summer Vacation Journey

 






Hello everyone! Welcome back! Before I start, I wanted to say something important.

I won't be writing any posts from nowadays because I am too busy and school is going to reopen  soon after the holidays . But still, I may be writing one or two posts but I will not keep sending posts everyday. 


Okay everyone. Today I will be talking about my summer vacation journey which means, how is my summer vacation going ahead. 

My summer vacation started on 12th of June. On my last day of school before summer break, we had a small class party on break period. It was also one of my classmate's birthday that day. We brought chocolates, chips, candy and many more!

Then, it was 12th of June and it was the starting and the very first day of the summer vacation holidays. My cousin came to my flat that day and we had so much fun!

We decided to go to Sarthebari on the vacations so we went to Sarthebari on 13th of June right after the first day of summer break. It was raining very heavily there and even at Guwahati. Most parts of Assam had been flooded due to the continuous rainfall. This year's flood was extreme in Assam. Well fortunately there was no flood in our area because our complex is in a hilly side but it is not in the hills. 

We had so much trouble there in Sarthebari. There was nothing to play, no outdoor games, just sitting on the bed. Due to the flood, the power was also out and it did not come back for a few days. Luckily we came back to Guwahati after some days safely. 

After coming back from Sarthebari, I was busy on my holiday homework. My friends had already done all the homework, but I wanted to take gaps and do my homework nice and slow. I also like doing homework because most of the time I don't have anything else to do so homework can pass the time. 

During the holidays, I even went outside in the evening just to take fresh air, have an evening walk and even play at the play area. But now I daily play badminton in the evening at 8 o' clock to get exercise and even practice my taekwondo skills there. But now we are not able to go there because of the wind and rain.

I also went to Greenwood Resort with my parents and I even go to my mother's driving school sometimes. I also went to an amusement park called Dhruba's Dreamland in the water park with my mother and her friends. We thought of going to Shillong on 2nd of July but in vain because of the severe rainfall and landslide. Well I never went to Shillong before. Maybe the rainfall and landslide stopped now. 

I also began to play minecraft games and watch my favourite shows even more. I also get time to video call my friends and play minecraft with them during the holidays.

The holidays are still going on and I am still enjoying a lot! Tomorrow I will be going to Sarthebari for my father's Birthday. It is on 16th of July. We will return to Guwahati on seventeen. I get to stay in my maternal grandparents's house as well on my father's birthday  I think.

School will reopen on 26th of July and it will be another day of school. But there are still some days left before school reopens. But I am excited to meet my friends, teachers and learn at school.

If you haven't seen my You Tube channel yet, please search Mrirani's Life on You Tube and subscribe to my channel. Bye for now! 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sual Kuchi Silkroute Resort School trip

The End of the Session 2022-23(Class 4 edition)

My 10th Birthday Party