How I started my You tube Channel




Hello everyone. Welcome back! Today, I want to talk about how I started my You tube channel. I started my youtube channel on 13th of May 2021. I was eager to make a youtube channel. When I was in Bengaluru, I wanted to make a youtube channel. But my father and my mother said that I will be able to make a youtube channel when we go to Assam. I just couldn't wait that long. So I wished to do some videos on my gallery or upload it in my mother's or my father's channel. After sometime, we came to Assam and we had to stay in my uncle's apartment due to quarantine for fourteen days!! I was just so stressed. I was just not able to start my new youtube channel. So sad....😞. But, finally the quarantine was over and I was very happy. on October 2nd 2020, we came to Sarthebari and slowly I forgot of making a youtube channel after I came to my paternal grandparent's house. 

Then on May 11th of May 2021, I remembered that I needed to make my own youtube channel, and I was just so impatient that the interiors are not yet done, so I just wanted to make my youtube channel here itself. Then I made a video and uploaded my first video on my youtube channel. I named my channel as Mrirani's Life. My first video was the introduction to my channel. Then I kept uploading videos and now I am finally in Guwahati. My youtube channel is not yet 1 year but it will be on May 13th 2022.

I have now 45 subscribers and my first target is to get 100 subscribers.
Please subscribe my channel Mrirani's Life.😆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sual Kuchi Silkroute Resort School trip

The End of the Session 2022-23(Class 4 edition)

My 10th Birthday Party